Help required to test some Negative Responses from Bind Server.

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Tue Jun 28 13:44:49 UTC 2016

Alan Clegg <alan at clegg.com> wrote:

> As for NOTIMP, I'm not aware of an easy path, but I'm sure that someone here
> knows.

; <<>> DiG 9.11.0a1 <<>> +noedns dotat.at in maila
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOTIMP, id: 42331
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;dotat.at.                      IN      MAILA

;; Query time: 0 msec
;; SERVER: ::1#53(::1)
;; WHEN: Tue Jun 28 14:44:29 BST 2016
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 26

Tony.
Malin, Hebrides: South or southwest 6 or 7, decreasing 4 or 5. Moderate or
rough. Rain or showers. Good, occasionally poor.