what does "max-ncache-ttl 0;" mean?

Darcy Kevin (FCA) kevin.darcy at fcagroup.com
Wed Mar 2 20:22:23 UTC 2016

I wouldn't be so quick to assume that.

Nota bene this part of the ARM:

"Integers may take values 0 <= value <= 18446744073709551615, though certain parameters (such as max-journal-size) may use a more limited range within these extremes. In most cases, setting a value to 0 does not literally mean zero; it means 'undefined"' or 'as big as possible', depending on the context. See the explanations of particular parameters that use size_spec for details on how they interpret its use."

So, it might actually mean "as big as possible".

Consult the source code to be sure.

Kevin Darcy
NAFTA Information Security Projects

FCA US LLC