forward only single zone

Darcy Kevin (FCA) kevin.darcy at fcagroup.com
Mon Mar 7 21:17:11 UTC 2016

Don't turn your DNS and/or network infrastructures into pretzels trying to get this "forwarding" or "(reverse) proxying" to work. Ultimately, I expect you'll end up maintaining the records of interest in both an internal and an external version of the subzone. Then the only question becomes to what extent you can automate the "sync".

												- Kevin