BIND 9.11.0a1 is now available

Michael McNally mcnally at isc.org
Fri Mar 25 17:57:51 UTC 2016

The first official alpha development release of the new BIND 9.11
branch has been published and announced via our bind-announce list --
if you're not subscribed to that list you can see the announcement in
the list's public archive here:

  https://lists.isc.org/pipermail/bind-announce/2016-March/000981.html

Or you can go straight to our download page and grab it:

  http://www.isc.org/downloads

BIND 9.11 has quite a few interesting new features and we'd really like
your feedback to help us make the final release the best it can be.
We've put a lot of work into 9.11 and we're excited to be delivering it.
Please check it out and let us know what you think.