Problems after upgrade to 9.10.4

Michael Brunnbauer brunni at netestate.de
Thu May 5 09:45:43 UTC 2016

hi all,

On Thu, May 05, 2016 at 09:31:06AM +0200, Michael Brunnbauer wrote:
> after upgrading from bind 9.10.3-P2 to 9.10.4, I have intermittent DNS lookup
> errors on one of my servers with low DNS load. The server is not authoritative
> for the affected zones but the authoritative servers are under my control and
> show no problems. So far, I have not been able to reproduce this on other
> servers with 9.10.4.

I just reproduced this problem on another server. Something in 9.10.4 is not
working the way it used to.

cu,
brunni

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer
++  netEstate GmbH
++  E-Mail brunni at netestate.de
++  http://www.netestate.de/
++
++  Sitz: München, HRB Nr.142452 (Handelsregister B München)
++  USt-IdNr. DE221033342
++  Geschäftsführer: Michael Brunnbauer, Franz Brunnbauer
++  Prokurist: Dipl. Kfm. (Univ.) Markus Hendel