installation issues

Rajesh M 24x7server at 24x7server.net
Fri May 13 03:20:21 UTC 2016

hi

@ tony finch
your post helped me. thank you very much.
i created a folder called c:\BindDNS and installed in that.
it worked correctly

is anybody on this list using bind on windows 2008R2 server to handle around 600 websites (webhosting and email services) on one server ?

would be grateful if you could share your experience and any tips / things to take care off.

i am using bind on linux but would like to know how stable it is on windows.

thanks all,
rajesh