Question about forwarders option access

Techs-yama tecabu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 08:35:06 UTC 2016

Hi, Steve

Thanks for comments!

I was mistaken, recheck packet capture results,
it was query to all server access in configuration.
I thought single server access on first capture results....

But, I think better to more hight cache hit rate by sequential
access(e.g. first access is static).
However, Access to all servers (calculate the RTT) is more better?

Thanks