What to report for "refresh: failure trying master ... operation canceled" bug?

schilling schilling2006 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:59:38 UTC 2016

We are experiencing this bug with BIND 9.9.4-RedHat-9.9.4-29.el7_2.4
(Extended Support Version) running as slave on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Server release 7.2 (Maipo).
disable firewalld seems to stopped the error logging. But as soon as
re-enable firewalld, the messages came back.

Do we have any update or fix on this?

Best,

Shiling Ding