Blocking reverse lookup queries for private ips

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Nov 24 11:48:04 UTC 2016

Am 24.11.2016 um 12:40 schrieb Sachin Patil:
> I need to forward requests to google as I am using this as forwarding
> server.

the question is *why* because there is no benefit but only problems and
beware if you run a mailserver with RBL/URIBL which won't work with such
a setup as you think

that would make sense if your forwarding target would be a own server
which has non-public zones but forwarding to a ISP/Google caching sevrer
is pointless