debug SERVFAIL

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Oct 2 20:09:52 UTC 2016

Am 02.10.2016 um 22:04 schrieb Maile Halatuituia:
> how about nslookup with set debug option i think would do

besides the fact that when you think "nslookup" is the solution for
anything you don't know your problem you did not understand my simple
question:

"dig" or "nslookup" or whatever is just a client talking to a dns server
on port 53 - that's it - it won't debug your server and if it would be
able to do so your server would leak informations classified as security
hole which needs to be closed