authority

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Oct 24 14:11:07 UTC 2016

Am 24.10.2016 um 14:40 schrieb Pol Hallen:
> Hello all, after weeks studying bind I'm here with a question:
>
> I'd like have my own bind authority server for some domains. I just
> configured my first zone (ie: www.example.org) with static IP of my DSL.
> Everything works :-)
>
> If I register another FQDN (ie: www.example.com) how can I set my second
> zone?

identical like the first one

> Which IP should be use?

i don't understand your question

* the registry points the glue records of the zone to your DNS
* your DNS answers for all zones which are configured
* what IP it answers is defined in your zones
* what IP your DNS has is defined by "static IP of my DSL"

so what are your real questions?

P.S.: you need more than one DNS server for a public domain which must
not run on the same network