[E] Re: BIND 9 windows XP builds

david.erickson at verizon.com david.erickson at verizon.com
Tue Apr 18 14:39:31 UTC 2017

One could argue the problem is Microsoft in general.  Problem is people don't take security seriously cause they don't think they could ever get compromised or hacked.  And then most of the ones who have already been compromised just ignore the symptoms thinking their old end of life system is just slow :)  But the Microsoft platform in general is the problem not just one single end of life platform :)  Unfortunately we definitely can't drop support for all of Microsoft lol

David Erickson
david.erickson at verizon.com