filter-aaaa-on-v4 not available in Windows binary?

pLAN9 admin at pLAN9.co
Tue Aug 29 19:12:43 UTC 2017

I have downloaded the latest 9.11.2 BIND running on Windows 10 and have
set up a successful caching-only server. When I try to add
"filter-aaaa-on-v4 yes" to the global "options" section of named.conf,
the Windows BIND service fails to start, with an event viewer log entry
stating a "Parsing error" on the line containing the filter statement.

Does this mean I will have to manually compile BIND on WIndows for this
option to work? I assume that I don't need a full version of Visual
Studio to compile, the free "Community" edition of VS 2017 will work?