Bind9 and PostgreSQL

Petr Mensik pemensik at redhat.com
Wed Feb 1 10:47:42 UTC 2017

Hello Michelle,

There is some documentation on http://bind-dlz.sourceforge.net/postgresql_driver.html. It seems old, but DLZ driver did not get major changes in last years. There is also example at http://bind-dlz.sourceforge.net/postgresql_example.html. Of course there is source code in bind source package in contrib/dlz/drivers/dlz_postgres_driver.c. Is that all you need?

I have to say I have never used DLZ myself, this is what I just googled.

--
Petr Menšík
Software Engineer