bind 9 goes rogue and revert zone information

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Feb 7 23:06:09 UTC 2017

Am 07.02.2017 um 23:52 schrieb Alberto Colosi:
> The truth is to solve it not to ask what an hacker (maybe a child runned a tool found on internet as virus toolkits).

the truth is to *find out* what happens and since it's more likely that
some forgotten piece of cronscript lives somewhere than a hacker did it
a triggered cronmail would call that script if it spits out something on
stderr

that "chattr +i" for now stops anything including root to touch that
file until "chattr -i" was issued is just a side-effect

> To quote me is not a solution to the issue.
> Good your last line only on your last mail

not sure to whom you are talking because the quoting of your last mail
was completly weird