My Reverse Look Up suddenly stopped working for most servers

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Feb 8 16:42:54 UTC 2017

don't reply off-list on mailing-lists!

Am 08.02.2017 um 17:37 schrieb Majid Chavoshi:
> Hey reindl,
>
> Thanks so much for your reply. How would I find out if I own it or not?
> Sorry, but I'm kind of new at this; thanks.

if you would have told the nameserver and sample ip's everybody already
could take a look, but you didn't provide *any* informations in two
mails but aksing for help - help us to help you

you should know such basics about your enviroment!

how many ip-adresses do you have?
ISP's typically don#t delegate (if at all) if you don't have at least a
/24 for your own