My Reverse Look Up suddenly stopped working for most servers

Majid Chavoshi samad.agha2007 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 19:30:45 UTC 2017

I copied and pasted the solution from Outlook email, but I don't see it, so
I guess I'll type it.

Again, DONE, and I share the solution below from our DNS Admin for the
knowledge library; thanks again.

PTR records for the specified server below were missing.

*​*
*Thank you & have a very nice day,*

*Majid Chavoshi |Email: majid.chavoshi at gmail.com
<majid.chavoshi at gmail.com> | Tel: (818) 925-4872*

<http://twitter.com/MajidChavoshi>
<https://www.linkedin.com/hp/?dnr=hCTpULk1FsJnD9-F8D8pQn60asp_EyXZXZy&trk=nav_responsive_tab_home>
  <http://facebook.com/touheed1>  <majid.chavoshi at gmail.com>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/?tab=XX>

*“You’re No One ‘til Somebody Hates You: Karen DeCrow and the Fight for
Gender Equality”*