bind localhost domain not working

Patrik alabard at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 01:35:39 UTC 2017

Ahh you are right!
Added to my resolv.conf as DNS 192.168.78.20 my DNS server and it works!
Thanks so much!
Question if you know last question:
I got isc-dhcp-server, cannot it auto create for the server itself create
the resolve.conf?
The clients do it, but for server i have to manual do it, but i guess its
godda be manual for the dhcp/dns server byself right?

Ciao!

*Patrik*

*GTalk:  *alabard at gmail.com

*Web:*