DNS forwarding

John Miller johnmill at brandeis.edu
Wed May 17 21:27:45 UTC 2017

Hi Elias,

Perhaps you could post your BIND configs for the existing server and
for the new Samba4 server?  Forwarders may not be exactly what you
want here - they're generally meant for recursive, rather than
authoritative traffic.

IP addresses would be helpful as well: it's always annoying when
people try to obfuscate these.

John