ListDisipine

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Sep 2 03:20:00 UTC 2017

Am 02.09.2017 um 05:05 schrieb Hika van den Hoven:
>    I follow this list for some time and I have noticed a complete lack
>    of list discipline,. Half of the messages are lost and a lot of the
>    rest is lost again, because people do not either account the list
>    primarily or forget they are talking to a list.
>    I account any maintainer!?? if any?

and how should any "maintainer" fix users which are not capable to
operate a mailclient given that some even don't change their behavior
even if you call them names after the 3rd off-list reply where you each
time explain "RESPOND TO THE LIST WHEN YOU GOT A RESPONSE ON THE LIST"?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pebkac

the same for "unsubscribe" to the list....