Different forwarder for cerain response ip (result ip )

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Sep 16 12:12:09 UTC 2017

Am 16.09.2017 um 13:30 schrieb Alberto Colosi:
> I read so well your answer and wasn't an answer to you
>

> in all case ,                who said I can't use port 53 if blocked ?
> 😲         are many ways       without a VPN that usually is a paid
> service or a company service for who have it.
>

> In all case even VPN even 443 is open, can be dropped 😲 ... pass 443
> (browser) but not VPN.
>

> In all case here wasn't a discussion on hacking or bypassing protections
> or limitations! So I'll quit any other answer on this topic over the
> real question.

jesus fix your quoting style and english - non of your responses was in
any case helpful and other than you people with expierience guess what
the reason for somenon.default configs likely is

your answer to "Actually my situation is a bit strange . But as
explanation i can say that our upstream provider do dns manipulation on
normal ports 53 tcp/udp" coming with "port 53 is only open directed to
forwarders" and "I think u should read how DNS works, TLD and so on
simply drop forwarders only use TLD" is nonsense

when the ISP of his upstream internet connection mangles traffic on port
53 and you still recommend drop forwarders and use port 53 who is the
one which don't undertand DNS or the topic

can you please refrain from answering to each and every post in a thread
you obvisouly don't understand?