Different forwarder for certain response ip (result ip )

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Sat Sep 16 17:48:51 UTC 2017

On 16.09.17 07:01, Omid Kosari via bind-users wrote:
>2nd scenario is mine . Upstream manipulated everything on 53 tcp/udp . Even
>if i query a non-existent dns-server it returns result ;)

>Note:1.2.3.4 is not what they really return . I've changed it for privacy .

why? it's your ISP, there's no need to hide IP they send to you...
it's not your privacy, is it?

>But it is one fixed ip address which returns in case of manipulation occurs

I think you could translate that IP to NXDOMAIN using RPZ.

btw, dnsmasq has "bogus-nxdomain" option for this. When you forward
togoogle, you could use dnsmasq as well.
I intend to live forever - so far so good.