BIND, inline signing, include files
cite at incertum.net
Wed Sep 27 10:08:42 UTC 2017
I was seeing a strange problem where sometimes, changes to a file included
in a zone are not applied. Configuration is:
- internal and external view
- external zones with "auto-dnssec maintain" and "inline-signing yes"
- external zones use $INCLUDE directives (for e.g. SPF and so on)
- BIND 9.10 (9.10.3.dfsg.P4-12.3+deb9u3) on Debian
- change a RR in an included file and relading bind will not show the
changes (and no, that's not a caching issue)
The problem vanishes if I delete all ".signed", ".jnl" and ".jbk" files.
What debugging data should I collect if I encounter the problem the next
More information about the bind-users