Somehow my DNS is not starting up

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Wed Apr 18 14:08:32 UTC 2018

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 5:13 AM, Daniel Stirnimann
<daniel.stirnimann at switch.ch> wrote:
> On 18.04.18 10:57, Blason R wrote:
>> Well it just loads fine when I run from command line i.e. named -u named
>> -n 4 -c /etc/named.conf

... and how long does it take to start up when doing so (in case it is
simply taking too long and systemd get bored waiting).

Also, what does:

systemctl status -l -n 50 named
and
journalctl -u named

show?

Gah, I hate systemd - it makes debugging startup really hard.