Administrivia.

Ray Bellis ray at isc.org
Mon Apr 23 16:37:28 UTC 2018

On 23/04/2018 16:34, Chris Thompson wrote:

> To further increase our Schadenfreude, please do let the list know just
> how ISC managed to let that happen! Or will you be able to blame ARIN?

We're blaming ARIN :p

149.20/16 was previously delegated to us with its own DNSKEY / DS, and
then we used a separate DNSKEY / DS for the indivdual child /24's below
that.

The /16 got split (by ARIN) into individual /24 delegations, and they
copied the existing DS that covered the /16 into the new records...

Ray