Question about BIND and RPZ

Vadim Pavlov pvm_job at mail.ru
Sat Aug 4 16:27:29 UTC 2018

Hi Felipe,

You do need to do that. You may configure redirect action on a zone level. Just add "policy cname domain"

  [ response-policy {
        zone zone_name
      [ policy ( given | disabled | passthru | drop |
                 tcp-only | nxdomain | nodata | cname domain ) ]
      [ recursive-only yes_or_no ]
      [ max-policy-ttl number ] ;
    }

E.g.