Creating CNAME Resource Records (RR) to Redirect Readers to My Wordpress and Blogspot Blogs Don't Work

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming turritopsis.dohrnii at teo-en-ming.com
Wed Aug 8 08:28:41 UTC 2018

Good afternoon from Singapore,

I have 2 redundant blogs, one at wordpress.com (example.wordpress.com) and another at blogspot.sg (example.blogspot.sg).

I have a Domain Name Service (DNS) server (ns1 and ns2) at home in Singapore.

I would like to create two CNAME resource records to redirect readers to my wordpress and blogspot blogs respectively.

For example,

CNAME: wordpress.mydomain.com REDIRECT to example.wordpress.com

CNAME: blogspot.mydomain.com REDIRECT to example.blogspot.sg

But the CNAME records I have created and redirection don't work at all. Did I miss out anything?

Please advise.

Thank you very much.

 ===BEGIN SIGNATURE===
Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic Qualifications as at 30 Oct 2017
[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/
[2] http://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/
[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming
===END SIGNATURE===