how two dns bind master sync?

Zhengyu Pan zhengyupann at 163.com
Wed Aug 22 07:15:37 UTC 2018

Hi:
     In my application scenario, I have two master. Each master connect several slave dns. When users update zone, i update these two master respectively in a for loop. However, when any master update fails, i will roll bock. you know, whenever any update, zone's serial will increase. this cause that the serial numbers of zone in two masters are inconsistent. How can i keep these two masters' zones consistent in real time? Is using rsync tool a good way?  In the industry, is there a good way to synchronize two masters?

Best Regards
Zhengyu Pan