DNSSEC validation

SIMON BABY simonkbaby at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 20:42:26 UTC 2018

Hello Evan,

Thank you so much for the quick response.

My requirement is to implement only the recursive resolve and validation
part of the DNSSEC in my client application. Our CPU and memory are very
limited. So I am not sure I can go and use BIND 9.

With BIND 9, can I integrate the library in my application to send queries
and validate the answer in my client code itself. Can you please point if
any sample code.

Rgds
Simon