Building Geo Map using Queries

Vadim Pavlov pvm_job at mail.ru
Sun Jun 10 05:30:33 UTC 2018

Nope. YMMV depending on your requirements.

I did it a while ago but I've just parsed the query logs with my script and stored logs in MySQL + used google maps to show it ( http://dnsstat.ipvm.biz/ <http://dnsstat.ipvm.biz/> and a funny video: https://youtu.be/mI1p0VjalT ).
I needed more details so I've used "whois" + RIPE DB.

AFAIK Splunk (even with free tier) provides such ability. You may use some other providers like DomainTools as well.

Vadim