Stopping name server abuse

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Sun Jun 24 23:52:52 UTC 2018

You should just be able to ask the registries to remove the delegations
in a sane world as per RFC 1033.

COMPLAINTS

   These are the suggested steps you should take if you are having
   problems that you believe are caused by someone else's name server:

   1.  Complain privately to the responsible person for the domain.  You
   can find their mailing address in the SOA record for the domain.

   2.  Complain publicly to the responsible person for the domain.

   3.  Ask the NIC for the administrative person responsible for the
   domain.  Complain.  You can also find domain contacts on the NIC in
   the file NETINFO:DOMAIN-CONTACTS.TXT

   4.  Complain to the parent domain authorities.

   5.  Ask the parent authorities to excommunicate the domain.

If that doesn’t work go to the local magistrate an seek a court order for the
delegating records that point to you to be removed.  Then serve the court order
on the registries.

You are NOT required to follow whatever dispute resolution process that
has been worked out between the Registries, Registrars and Registrant as
you are NOT party to that contract.

Your lawyer should be able to workout exactly how to to this.