BIND9 and AS112

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Fri Mar 9 13:34:33 UTC 2018

On Fri, Mar 09, 2018 at 03:28:18PM +0300,
 Diarmuid O Briain <diarmuid at obriain.com> wrote
 a message of 427 lines which said:

> However quite frankly I do not get how the AS112 service is accessed via
> anycast.

Did you configure your routing as mentioned in section 3.4 of RFC 7534?

> Another thing that is confusing me is the fact that the* named.conf *file
> in RFC7534 has no IPv6 zones directed to *db.db-empty*.

You mean ip6.arpa zones? They were not important when AS112 was
launched and, now, there is no way to add zones to the old AS
112. But, yes, they should, IMHO, be DNAME-delegated to
empty.as112.arpa.