DNS Privacy Interest and Concerns

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Tue Mar 27 23:37:59 UTC 2018

We are taking a poll of DNS administrators to determine the level of interest in DNS privacy and to find out what are the significant concerns. So far, respondents have taken only 5 minutes on average to complete the survey.  We would like to get a lot more responses so the results are reasonably representative of the overall DNS community, not just the privacy advocates.

Please take a few minutes and complete this short survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/dnsprivacy

We are NOT collecting any personally identifying information (names, companies, or IP addresses).  We WILL report the summary results publicly.

Thank you!

Vicky
-------
Victoria Risk