Filter A records in an IPv6 only environment

Kim Ebert kim at developmint.work
Wed May 2 00:50:38 UTC 2018

Yeah, fighting with the application developers doesn't appear to be a good
option, nor is applying any tunneling mechanisms such as 464xlat.

One of the main goals is to establish an ipv6 only network that just works.
An ipv6 only network doesn't need A records. I'll give a link to my patch
or repo when it is ready.

Thanks for the feedback though. I appreciate it.

As far as the application developer, it is nearly as frustrating as Android
dhcpv6 support.

Kim