notify explicit and also-notify

Blason R blason16 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 04:22:18 UTC 2018

OK So wondering if I have master in cloud wanted to know which port should
I open for slave which is behind corporate firewall and if I set as below
then my slaves will start listening on port 2034? I am bit confused on port
numbers for NOTIFY messages and NOTIFY-UPDATED [i.e. AXFR/IXFR]

also-notify {10.0.1.2; "notify-them" port 2034;};