Method of writing zone files

Marcus Frenkel marcus.frenkel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 16:33:22 UTC 2018

Thanks Matus.

Does bind keep the received messages for zone updates in queue during rndc
freeze, and apply them after rndc thaw? I think that while rndc freeze is
in effect, bind will ignore (and not keep) notify messages for zone
updates. The drawback in this case is that a zone will only update again
after the refresh interval. Please correct me if I'm wrong.