How to avoid to listen on specific interfaces

Sten Carlsen stenc at s-carlsen.dk
Thu Sep 6 17:17:48 UTC 2018

In the end I had to look in the BIND ARM.

As I read this, the solution should be:

options {
listen-on { ! 10.0.1.1; any;};
};

The first part tells bind to not listen to 10.0.1.1 and the second part
tells bind to listen on any other address.
Having the Listen-on statement removes the default listen for all addresses.