DNSSEC and secondary DNS servers

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Sun Sep 9 18:59:51 UTC 2018

On Sep 8, 2018, at 10:21, Mark Elkins <mje at posix.co.za> wrote:
> Have you DNSSEC Signed your Domain - that is "covisp.net" because I
> don't see any DS records for it in the "net" zone.

I think I have everything set now and am hopping the two errors I have about validation are a matter of waiting for hover to propagate.

“None of the 2 DNSKEY records could be validated by any of the 2 DS records”

Thanks for all your help. We'll see if I still show this as broken tomorrow.

--
My main job is trying to come up with new and innovative and effective ways to reject even more mail. I'm up to about 97% now.