How to set up a dmarc record ?

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Tue Dec 10 13:11:27 UTC 2019

Hi Edouard,

I would start by **not** anonymizing domains you want to help with. What’s the point of using my-domain.fr anyway?

$ dig +short IN TXT pasteur-cayenne.fr
"v=spf1 a mx -all"

There’s no shame in having a problem you can’t solve yourself. We’ve all been there. Disguising the real domain is very often misleading and prevents other people from helping you.

I would start by checking the correctness of the zone file (with named-checkzone) and making sure you bumped the serial number in SOA and you reloaded the zone.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý
ondrej at isc.org