dhclient hook not overwritten /etc/resolv.conf

Zhengyu Pan(联通集团联通云数据有限公司本部) panzy16 at chinaunicom.cn
Thu Dec 19 09:01:20 UTC 2019

Hi,

My OS is Centos7. I add a bash script dns.sh in /etc/dhcp/dhclient-exit-hooks.d . The script content is

#!/bin/bash
echo “nameserver 1.1.1.1” >> /etc/resolv.conf

I want to append a nameserver in /etc/resove.conf.
However, when I restart network. /etc/resove.conf not changed.
/etc/resove.conf.save append this line.
Why happens that? How can I append a nameserver in /etc/resove.conf?

Zhengyu
Best Wishes
如果您错误接收了该邮件,请通过电子邮件立即通知我们。请回复邮件到 hqs-spmc at chinaunicom.cn,即可以退订此邮件。我们将立即将您的信息从我们的发送目录中删除。 If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately by e-mail. Please reply to hqs-spmc at chinaunicom.cn ,you can unsubscribe from this mail. We will immediately remove your information from send catalogue of our.