Forward zone inside a view

Roberto Carna robertocarna36 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 14:40:52 UTC 2019

Tony, as you said forwarding requires recursion but when I define:

zone "linux. <http://teamviewer.com/>org" {
        recursion yes;
        type forward;
        forward only;
        forwarders {
                172.18.1.1;
                172.18.1.2;
        };

and after that I restart bind9 service, it fails:

unknown option 'recursion'

So how can I define "recursion yes" just for the zone "linux.org" ???

Sorry for my newquestion, I'd appreciate your help.

Regards!!!