Forward zone inside a view

Kevin Darcy kevin.darcy at fcagroup.com
Tue Feb 12 22:45:49 UTC 2019

Define root zone.

Delegate teamviewer.com from root zone.

Define teamviewer.com as "type forward".

"recursion no" is incompatible with *any* type of forwarding or iterative
resolution. Should only be used if *everything* you resolve is from
authoritative data, i.e. for a hosting-only BIND instance. Since you want
to forward -- selectively -- you need "recursion yes". Nothing outside of
that part of the namespace will be forwarded, since named considers
everything else to be contained in the root zone.

    - Kevin