DNS load balancing: UDP or TCP ?

Roberto Carna robertocarna36 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 12:55:17 UTC 2019

Dear Tony, thanks for your response.

I've read something I don't know if it's true or not:

DNC clients send a UDP query to a DNS server, if no response is received
until some seconds, then they try with UDP.

You tell me this is not true, just clients try with UDP is the response is
truncated.

Can you confirm thgis is true in 100% of clients???

Thanks again, regards !!