No subject

Roberto Carna robertocarna36 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:48:13 UTC 2019

Dear Crist, sorry but I can understand at all what you say.....please I ned
to ask you again:

You tell me to do this:

zone "." {
    type master;
    file "empty.db";
};

The root zone Is "type master"  or "type hint" ???

The empty.db is really an empty file with no data at all ???

And where do I have to put my current file:

recursion yes;
zone "teamviewer.com" {
    type forward;
    forwarders { 8.8.8.8; };
};

Thanks in advance, I'll be waiting for your response please.

Greetings!!!