EDNS Compliance

N. Max Pierson nmaxpierson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:50:56 UTC 2019

Good point as I did not think in terms of an IPS checking for that as well.
In our case the firewall in question is acting as a simple packet filter so
based on what you state, I should be able to allow for larger packet sizes
for DNS queries and hopefully that will resolve our issues.

Thank you for the replies!

Max