EDNS Compliance

N. Max Pierson nmaxpierson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:14:09 UTC 2019

The 2 servers that pass the check are behind an old Cisco FWSM so I know it
at least works. Hopefully that code carried over to the ASA and won't give
us any problems but if it does, I have the option of moving these servers
directly to the internet and I can configure iptables for any filtering we
need.

As far as any option in the SRX, I do not see any configuration options to
disable the version check for EDNS as you suggested. I have a couple of
posts on Juniper forms/mailing lists to see if I get anyone familiar with
these options but for the moment we are just using the SRX as a packet
filter with no ALGs so we may be out of luck.

Regards,
Max

Regards,
Max