Selective forwarding?

ObNox obnox3 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 07:32:30 UTC 2019

On 23/01/2019 06:45, Grant Taylor via bind-users wrote:

[...]
>> I think I'm now geared towards this solutions which seems to be the
>> simpler one to implement.
>
> I think it's at least worth playing out to see if it fails or if it
> works well enough for your needs.
[...]
> Please share what you end up doing and why you chose it.  I'd like to
> learn from your efforts.  ():-)

Sorry for the late reply, busy as ever.

So, I started working on this matter and I decided to go on with Primary
DNS as usual on Site1 and Secondaries on Site2/3 with DDNS forwarding.

I've setup a sandbox to play with and I'm facing a problem I can't
explain at all.

To avoid confusion, I'll start a new thread on the matter.

--
ObNox