Problems removing a domain

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Tue Mar 5 13:41:35 UTC 2019

Op 05-03-19 om 11:51 schreef Anand Buddhdev:
> On 05/03/2019 01:01, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
>
>> Not sure. It was a domain used for testing purposes.
>>
>> Before it was in /etc/bind/named.conf.local, but I removed it from there.
>
> Did you run "rndc reconfig" after removing it from the named.conf.local
> file?

This was a long time ago. In the meantime I have rebooted the server.

What I see, is that the resolving does not work from other locations.

Only when I use my own nameserver the domain is resolved, and it gives
an "Non-authoritative answer".

Any idea how to delete this?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis