isc-bind-esv Repository - "yum update" doing undesirable things!

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Mon May 13 14:00:21 UTC 2019

You could look at RHEL's "alternatives" setup to specify paths.

"man alternatives" is a good place to read about the command.   The RHEL user guides have detail as well.

Alternatives is used on RHEL by default for mail (e.g. sendmail or postfix).  I've used it to change the default Java version when multiple versions were installed, and I didn't want the latest to be the default.