nsupdate reject

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Tue May 21 03:04:33 UTC 2019

On 20 May 2019, at 20:45, @lbutlr <kremels at kreme.com> wrote:

> On 20 May 2019, at 16:21, Noel Butler <noel.butler at ausics.net> wrote:
>>       allow-update { key "keyname"; };
>
> Ah, no I did not. The instructions I found, as I mentioned in a later post, were to add grant dons-key. iOS this a change in 9.14, because I did not have to do this in 9.12?

zone "kreme.com" {
	type master;
	file "master/kreme.com.signed";
	update-policy local;
	auto-dnssec maintain;
	allow-update {
		key "rndc-key";
	};
 };

gives "'allow-update' is ignored when 'update-policy' is present" when I load the conf file.

If I remove "update-policy local; " the nsupdate works, but it seems like it should have worked with the update-policy since I was in fact local to the bind server.

--
My little brother got his arm stuck in the microwave. So my mom had to
take him to the hospital. My grandma dropped acid this morning, and she